The compound of the leisure complex Kamínka is located in woody hills near the village Roštín, distanced by 17 km from Kroměříž in midst of beautiful nature of Chřiby forests.
It offers calm environment for pleasant relaxation from everyday stress.
Refreshments are to be found in a stylish restaurant which runs all year. You can taste a number of various specialties. Beers from the Castle Brewery Břeclav, wines from the Adámek winery and a variety of coffees will provide you with pleasant rejuvenation. You may also enjoy a wide offer of cold and hot soft drinks.
Those in favour of active rest will appreciate a variety of possibilities for healthy exercise - light trip paths and also properly marked tourist trails, cycling tracks, in winter also cross-country skiing runs. In near vicinity you will find places for mountaineering and horse riding.
The complex offers
- sport tournaments, races and training camps
- tourist and cycling courses
- school trips, outdoors school
- summer children camps
- cultural events and concerts
- family meetings, celebrations, weddings
- firm training and education courses
How to utilize free time
- In the complex
- multi-purpose sports field with artificial surface
- natural grass and sand field
- children playground, ninepins
- natural fireplace
- In the restaurant
- billiard, children's corner
- In vicinity
- tourist trails and cycling paths
- open air swimming pool – Roštín 500 m
- cross-country skiing runs, skiing slopes – Stupava 12 km
Kamínka has an ideal location on the boundary of three regions: Kroměřížsko, Uherskohradišťsko and Zlínsko. This is why it is the perfect place for a combination of trips to near vicinity and a little further away. We recommend walking tours in surrounding forests with a dense network of tourist trails and cycling tracks. In summer it is possible to visit an open-air swimming pool right in Roštín, sulphur baths in Ostrožská Nová Ves or float down the Baťa channel. Fans of winter sports will appreciate the visit of a nearby slope in Stupava or may set off to cross-country skiing there.